We are a professional firm providing fire fighting systems, fire protection and life safety services. We encourage our team members’ growth through personal and professional development to enhance sustained growth of our company. We engage in active partnerships with our clients to provide design-focused solutions with an unyielding approach toward results. While others are content with technical compliance, we are only satisfied with incident-free outcomes.
WHO WE ARE?
MORX was established in 1985 and based in Egypt. We being a Egyptian civil defense approved company for supplying, installation and maintenance of fire protection equipment undertakes design, supply installation and maintenance of firefighting systems with our trained and experienced engineers, technicians. We have Specialized & multi skilled technical team to maintain all type of firefighting systems. We have the infrastructure and manpower for taking up turnkey projects and provide quality solutions to the satisfaction of our client for their fire protection requirements.
We have a specialized department for equipment maintenance, our servicing engineers and technicians are available around the clock (24/7) for our customer's support in emergency situations. Furthermore, we support annual and half-yearly maintenance contracts.
The key behind our success is mainly the highly skilled and experienced project managers, mechanical and electrical engineers, site-supervisors, safety officers and a huge number of skilled labor force experienced in all types of projects.
OUR CORE VALUES
MORX members were asked to provide management with their input to establish our core values. MORX members have developed core values using one word with a description of what each word means to them. MORX has made these the cornerstone of our philosophy.
• Safety “Operate in a safe, but timely manner; never work in conditions you deem as unsafe.” “For yourself, your team, and your customer.”
• Respect “We respect, care and have dignity towards all individuals and value our diversity as a source of strength.”
• Integrity “Values must be demonstrated in the way you act and the way you insist others
• Knowledge “Commitment to enhancing job knowledge.” “MORX team members are the professionals in this field, we are not afraid of doing the homework to complete a job correctly.”
• Innovation “We embrace new ideas and provide sustainable and developed technology ...”